Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Progression of Being...Painted

I just love being artsy- paint, glue, scissors- you name it. My daughter is following in my footsteps. However, as usual, she likes to put her own little twist on things. While she enjoys the conventional canvas... construction paper, mommy's cardstock, even the occasional leaf... but sometimes the appeal of a life-form is just too much to resist.

Here is the progression into canvas-ism we know all too well:

The smooth talking...


She moves in...



The justifying; "I suppose a little can't hurt..."



The end result.

Really, I was spared. It could have been worse. Much MUCH worse... as demonstrated by this not-so-willing participant...



Don't worry, the little 'Work of Art' is now happily bathed and has fully recovered. I'm not sure he will be quite so trusting of his much-larger, brush-wielding sister next time... but it made for lots of giggles, good photos, and a fun afternoon.

1 comment:

Klare said...

Oh my gosh, so funny and cute!