Thursday, September 24, 2009

San Diego Kid's Expo

I don't know about you, but Saturday always turns into my 'stay-home-and-get-stuff-done' day. Unless we have somewhere to take the kids for 'Family Fun,' I (and my family) always fall victim to my need for productivity. My poor kids! Well, if you suffer from the same 'Busy-Bee Mommy' affliction, here is your excuse to take the kids somewhere fun...

The San Diego Kid's Expo is this weekend! It will be fun for the whole family, PLUS Sweet Abigail is exhibiting! Fun for you AND fun for the kids! Here is an excerpt from their site:

"The San Diego Kids Expo will be turning the Del Mar Fairgrounds into “Kids Central” on Saturday and Sunday, September 26 and 27. Open to the public all weekend, this fun-filled event will feature exhibits, shows, presentations, demonstrations, activities, games and more. There’s cool stuff for the entire family – Mom, Dad, babies, teens, toddlers, and grandparents – with all the latest and greatest new products and kid-related services under one roof. And with 68,000 square feet of exhibitors, entertainment and education, this promises to be San Diego’s biggest, one-stop opportunity to have some fun while finding everything your family needs!

The show is two days only so reserve your tickets now! And remember, half of all ticket sales will go directly to Rady Children’s Hospital."

**PLUS I just got in a whole slew of new products that I am making for the show! They include adorable Minnie Mouse clips, Halloween clips, beautiful flowers, and lots of fall colors! Get there early for the best selection.**

Come see us! I hope you are as excited as I am!

No comments: