Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Kid Day

Today was a great day. Why? Because today was a kid day.

First, we went to the pumpkin farm with Abby's preschool. It was more than a pumpkin patch- it was awesome! Petting zoo, pony rides, hay rides, corn maze, fields of pumpkins, etc.! Sooo much fun! Only problem was I didn't get one picture!! I took out my camera to capture the perfect moment, and to my dismay, all the screen read was, "No CF Card." *Sigh.* It gives me an excuse to steal Dad away from work early tomorrow so we can try again for that perfect photo.

After, we met Abby's class at Chick-fil-A for some yummy nuggets and an ice cream. My kids don't eat treats very often, so when they do, boy is it a treat! Abby was nice enough to share her cone with her very excited brother. After playing in the play area for about another 1.5 hours, we headed home for naps.

After everyone woke up and had a snack, we set off for the park to feed the ducks. What fun! I didn't realize how busy I had been until I saw the joy on my kid's faces. I haven't seen that look in too long.
Wow! So many ducks at this lake!


"Mom, they are soooo hungry!"


Tickle! Tickle!


"Higher, Mom!!"


1st time down a slide by himself! Way to go Buddy!

I like this new pact I made. And I know my kids do too. Tomorrow there is more fun to be had. I can't wait!! I just have to remember my CF card!!

2 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Fun, fun, fun! What a great day! I love this! :)

EvaMarieva said...

What a fun and perfect day!