Thursday, October 8, 2009

SD Kid's Expo

We had such a great time at the San Diego Kid's Expo in Del Mar last month. It was wonderful to meet new friends and see previous customers! I even was fortunate enough to meet some babies born since the BabyTime Expo in San Diego in April! I first met their mommies when they were just weeks away from their due date while they were purchasing some bows for their babies-to-be, and meeting the new little ones in person was so exciting!

The San Diego Kid's Expo was great- lot's of fun things for kids to do, and mommies and daddies too! If you missed it, I definitely suggest you put it on your calendar for next year. One of the funniest parts of the day was the Diaper Derby put on by Gymboree. I wish my little guy would still crawl- we would have entered for sure!

I also met two amazing photographers from BlueFlair Photography. Not only were these two gals a kick to hang out with, they took amazing photos too! Looking through their portfolio at the expo almost brought me to tears! They are incredibly talented. I am happy to announce that we are planning a shoot in the near future! Keep a look out for new photos on the site! The photo above is a snapshot they took of my booth at the expo.

I also have to mention what a great job Steve and all the staff of the SD Kid's Expo did before and during the event. Not only were there fabulous exhibitors, fun events, and lots of people... We were treated like royalty, and they made sure we had everything we needed. That is one thing that I have found is overlooked these days- the happiness of the exhibitors. It was great to work with such a wonderful group of people, and I will definitely be back next year!!

No comments: